1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bears v. Cutler upgraded to Defcon 4

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

If it hasn't been said before, it certainly needs to be said now, Versatile, you are a god among posters. Damn, I needed that laugh in the worst way. Outstanding.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Yep.

I know that doesn't add much, but I don't know that there's much to add.

Yep.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Maybe they'll trade Carson Palmer for him straight up.

4. Mizzougrad96

Cutler would be fine with the right head coach. If he had a HC who he respected and didn't take any of his shit, I think would be the ideal situation for him. The problem is, those coaches don't need a QB. I'd be curious to see how he would do in Philly under Reid.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

He's not going anywhere. And if he has a big game against the Rams, all will be forgiven -- until the next time the O-line falls apart for four quarters.

6. Mizzougrad96

Agreed. He lost his cool while losing a frustrating game against one of the best teams in the league. Between the offensive line's play, Forte's injury and Marshall's drop, Cutler didn't have a lot to be happy about.

7. You mean like Todd Haley?

8. Meatie Pie

Meatie Pie Member

Cutler needs a life coach for a little while and he'll be fine. This is all acquired behavior piled up over time that can be unlearned.

9. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

He can be a douchebag as long as he keeps doing this.

[​IMG]

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He seemed happy enough to me about Marshall's drop.

In fact, I think that was what irritated people the most - he was playing favorites. Marshall, his boy, gets a pat on the head. Webb gets humiliated on national television. Junior high bullshit we can all relate to.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, just as Cutler needs to be aware that he can't throw tantrums on national television if he ever wants to be taken seriously, J'Marcus Webb needs to understand that skill players with a proven record of success will always get preferential treatment over shitty offensive linemen.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

That is really pretty.

Draft saved Draft deleted