1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bears' Johnson Released

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Jun 25, 2007.

1. chester

chester Member

No stereotyping here –– please move along.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Just back from vacation, boy has South Africa changed since I was there last.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Millions of dollars but too stupid to hire a guy to drive you around.

Shit, keep a limo company on retainer.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Tank Johnson would not have been released by the Bears if he were going to play in Week 1. Since they don't even get to use him for half the season as it is, they aren't going to mess around with him messing around all the way up until the middle of the season. Hopefully the Bears won't be painted as some great NFL martyrs for this decision.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

First Pacman Jones is suspended for the season. Now, the Bears cut Tank Johnson. If this keeps up, the league might relieve itself of its less-than-solid-citizens.

Bravo.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Uh, BN, hate to pull this on you, but the Tank thread got started here: http://www.sportsjournalists.com/forum/threads/43495/ Nevertheless, Tank merit his own thread.

Excuse me while I stand up and give an applaud to Bears management. It's not often that the McCaskeys and their peons did something right in the best interest of the team. Now they have extra money to give Lance Briggs and keep his ass next to Urlacher.

7. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Would anyone else like to wager that Tank has a new home by the end of the week?

8. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

You know, the Titans could use some help at DT ... I'm just sayin ...

9. pallister

pallister Guest

I think if the Titans sign him, Goodell suspends the franchise for the entire season.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Tank's got Raidah written all over him.

11. T2

T2 Member

People have been saying the same about Paris Hilton. I guess these celebrities are just proving that it's fun to drive a fancy car!

12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Tank was going 40 in a 25 mph zone. I have a friend who's a cop and he said that across the board, cops are going to wink at 80 in a 65 but not 40 in a 25.

Draft saved Draft deleted