1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Be Puffy's right-hand man!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Highway 101, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

What evidence do you have that Kobe should be in the same group with those two?

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

He went to trial on a major felony and was acquitted, just like the other two. Pretty clear cut, actually.

3. Chuck~Taylor

When people think of OJ, they think "Oh he did it". Why would you think the same about Kobe?

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Does Chuck do a search for Kobe each time he signs on?

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

All Double J wrote was the names of three celebrities who were acquitted of major felonies, when G-B Hack asked why there was a stigma attached to Puff Daddy years after troubles with the law.
    There is apparently a stigma still attached to those three after they were found not guilty of charges against them, as there apparently is with Mr. Diddy.

6. Chuck~Taylor

If you wanna debate, then debate. If you wanna act like a dick, then please exit.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Don't tell me what to do.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

[​IMG]

So I can be Game? ;D

9. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

So basically in order to get this job, you have to be a spineless brown-noser with no shame, right?

No way would I ever become his servant, not even if I got an eight-figure salary.

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Do you even know how much money an eight-figure salary is. I believe you would rethink your position once you see that check.

11. Chuck~Taylor

Don't come after me and expect nothing.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Does being his right hand man mean you have to dance even worse than him in videos? That might be tough.

Draft saved Draft deleted