1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Be At The Gate By 7:15"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

lol

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

But Tebow said to him, “Judas, would you betray the Son of God with a Manning?”

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Plus, scab referees. I wouldn't even watch it on TV.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I did watch the ending. Funnier than the Marx Brothers.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Actually glad I went. First exhibition game in 10 years. Although I did not avail myself of the discounted souvenir cup drink ( $6.50 - $6) or the discounted Nike Dry Fit Polo ( $80 - $75) I liked the leisurely pace of getting there. No traffic or delays getting into stadium - Walked right in at 7:30 .

How often do you get to see 2 former Heisman trophy QB's in the same game.

Newton is impressive on person. His height gives him real advantage in seeing over pocket. As much as Sanchez lack of stature is a disadvantage.

Going to be a long year for the Jets if they can't run the ball. Teams load up the box and force Sanchez to pass to bad receivers.

Clearly team and stadium has more energy with Tebow in game. Also opens up running game because teams have to pay more attention to Tebow. Tebow has a lot of flaws but I can't stand watching another season of Sanchez without a running game.

Draft saved Draft deleted