1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

BCS hires Ari Fleischer's PR firm

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Ha, FACT!

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Aren't these the same clowns that argued that even tinkering with the bowls would be sacrilege until someone threw enough money at them to change their mind.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The best PR move so far has been the BCS setting up a Twitter account (http://twitter.com/InsidetheBCS). And by "best" I mean "hilarious in a train-wreck way."

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

We all know the kind of people we're talking about, here. As always, the debating point for these types revolves around the price.

5. "The kind of people we're talking about here" - "these types" - those are phrases a person with bigoted thinking would use.

Just saying. This is where the party ends. I can't stand here listening to you and your bigoted reasoning. I know politics bore you but I feel like a hypocrite reading your posts and your bigoted reasoning.

Draft saved Draft deleted