1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Baseball 2008 Thread 1

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Ted "carrer year (13-8. 3.83, yeah that's great) in '07, now I'll go back to sucking" Lilly. Ryan fucking Dumpster?
    And oh that No. 5 if maybe, we'll see. Can one of you pieces of shit actually pitch?

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Good comeback. I see you failed to refute my post, because you know it's true. Have fun watching Mota in 60 games this year, too.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Does Spnited get the Brewers' games from his perch in Dirty Jersey?

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fuck. I forgot about that. That's even better news for the Cubs. I still stand by my point that the Mets have a potentially disastrous bullpen.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

Considering Guillermo Mota was traded to Milwaukee in November, I know you really have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

Typical Cubs fansboilooser

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

And I'll stand by my point that you have no fucking clue... like every other Cubs fanboilooser.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

The Cubs have Lieber again?
    That's a good signing. I like that rotation except for the 3 and 4 spots, though Hill could be OK.
    Hell, he pitched in Boise when I lived up there, so I automatically root for him.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Keep telling yourself that, Swamp Thing.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It's OK. Most of us would rather forget about Mota.

10. Speaking of shit, I was looking at the Giants roster the other day, and I don't know if they can win 50 games.

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What possibly could have convinced Milwaukee it was a good idea to acquire Mota and Kendall? Do their agents have pictures of Doug Melvin fellating Bernie Brewer?

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

As the 2005 Dodgers fell apart, Paul Lo Duca was the main player who LA-area scribes cited as "dude who should not have been traded, so fire DePodesta!!!"

The other traded player whose name was invoked constantly, as Eric Gagne got tired after having to do more two-inning saves after midseason in 2004?

Guillermo Mota.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.