1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barry Bonds Deal gets Rejected by MLB!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RAMBO, Jan 31, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

My stepmother's gay. I don't have a problem with folks who just happen to be gay.

You're obviously so in denial about your sexual orientation that you equate being gay with being bad. You really should go to therapy for that.

2. RAMBO

RAMBO Member

My sexual orientation just fine but you are the one the world needs to be concerned about. Is that you in that pic molesting your younger brother.
    [​IMG]

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm glad you've come to terms with your sexuality. It's an important thing to be comfortable with in life.

Sorry, that's not me in that picture. I'm a girl. There are two boys in that picture, I'm sure you noticed that though, given which way you swing.

And yea, I think Moddy's gonna be more than a bit upset with us.

4. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Uh, maybe we could consider voluntarily deleting a few posts before the shit hits the fan.

Moddy has every right to be mad, and this really hasn't been worth testing his patience.

5. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Smell you later RAMBO. Now go sit in the corner with DyePack and WHA87.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

All-righty, then.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, this thread will die soon....but before it does, this whole mess is cracking me up. Now Bonds won't sign the revised deal so they have to go back at it again.

8. Toolbox

Toolbox Member

haha, and now, after all these posts you want to try to drive the conversation back to what this thread is about? Nice.
    btw, I can't believe Bonds and the Giants would try to pull a stunt saying that all he had to do was go crush baseballs for $13.5 million and not have to join the team at certain publicity events. They had to have known it would not have gotten through the commish's office that way.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Two LOLs right there. Nice work.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Me see a lifetime ban is Rambo's future.

And deservedly so.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hey, I wasn't the one posting the goofiness. And I admit it when I post goofiness.

12. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

How is this thing still alive?

Draft saved Draft deleted