1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barefoot Contessa stubs her toe ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by doctorquant, Mar 29, 2011.

1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I and my younger daughter enjoyed watching her for awhile. Some of her little catch phrases -- "Good vanilla", "How good is that?", "Turn up the volume" -- even made their way into our family's lexicon. After watching a season or two, though, many/most of her recipes began to run over and into one another. I also grew a bit weary of her never-ending stream of rich-as-shit (or obviously well "kept") gay guys. I mean, honestly, don't you know (or like) ANY husband-and-wife-and-multiple-kid families?

2. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Oh fuck her. What a hag.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

If you're a celeb, I think you pretty much need to figure a way to accommodate Make A Wish requests.

Hell, if you're a compassionate human, you should.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I can't post a link with my phone, but the family has reportedly told her to stuff her belated overture. The kid will get his second wish, to swim with dolphins. Good for him, and God bless him.

Draft saved Draft deleted