1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bandwagon Boy Lives! Loosers!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Sep 20, 2006.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This entire thread shows how inconsequential any message board argument is.

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's bullshit and you know it. ;)

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'm shocked I wasn't on that thread, also. And I miss bspolice, who contributed this to the thread:

"Is his website really any worse than the 12 worst hairbands of the '80's thread, or the sw-hockeybeat poetry readings?"

4. We'll always have sportspages.com.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Wow, that thread was in the days when I spent far, far too much time here working desk and waiting for NHL boxes to come across the wire.

I'm a little embarrassed. :-[

6. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

That's because you didn't ask to see BWB's tits.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

If you REALLY have nothing to do, nowhere to be, take a look around Bandwagon Boy's site. IT'S AWESOME!!

Here's his post on the question "What's BWB doing for Valentine's Day?"

I am vary buszy and importent so I have to work tonite! But then I am comming home and getting my drunk on and watching CHAMPION DUKE play baskeball on TV! We will slotter Gerogia Tech tonite case closed I garantee it! And then I will give my old ballandchain a Tetty Bear that is holding a hart! Be cause that is vary romantec the AJ down to the 711 said it is the nicest Valantimes gift they have in the whole store! So I bought it without even looking at the price I am a big spender and I dont even care! When it comes to my wommen then money is no abject! So I bought another one for my girlfreind but I dident get one for my babay mamma be cause she is being a real moran latley and piss me off! No present for her!! Hahaha cram that one!! Then later after I give her the awesome Tetty Bear present I will probaly get the hell out of there before she start complaining about the house or the bills again blablabla and go meet up with Billy Ray and Dawgfood out at Shebooms! Billy Ray say Valantimes is the best time to get with girls be cause they so desparate and want to get with any guy they can get!! So I will get lucky and knock boots with some lucky girl!! Wow so you see I will have a very romantec night tonite be cause that is the kind of guy I am!!

8. Freelance - you are just a jealous looser.

You are jealous that on this site my catchphrases like "Show me your tits" and "I'd eat that like a cheeze cracker" are famous. Meanwhile your are only known for your bad breath.

Come back and talk to me once you've won consecutive ALR Writer of the Year awards like I have.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Anybody else ever imagine Pho Real to look like the little punk white boy on "Prison Break?" Anyone? Bueller?

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

So BWB is IJAG's boyfirend?

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hey! THAT is SO unfair!

(stop outing!)

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That could conceivably be the greatest thing I've ever read on this site.

"... meet up with Billy Ray and Dawgfood out at Shebooms!" Good Lord, I can just smell the Axe and Keystone Light fumes coming off of his keyboard.

Bandwagon Boy is way before my SJ time, but I read that and I ask myself why old-timers -- myself included, since I'm well into my third year here -- complain about how the level of discourse on SJ has gone down. I think that's a big reality slap in the face that we've always been dumb asses and likely always will be.

I take a lot of comfort in that.

Draft saved Draft deleted