1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bandwagon Boy Lives! Loosers!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Sep 20, 2006.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

It's Ashy Larry's fault... I was trying to find why mwm was is the biggest dickhead on the board and found this...;)

3. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

This is the line that makes me laugh the most, for some reason:

No wander you are all jealous! Loosers!

4. The most amazing thing to me (besides my thermos) is the fact that 21 was able to find perhaps the only thread ever where I was the voice of reason.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

That's how I found it! I googled 'Chris_L normal sane no cheese crackers'!

Actually, the truth is even weirder: I was going to search for the All-World Famous 'On Sportswriters' thread, started by Chinatown....so I googled 'sportsjournalists chinatown.'

And I got Bandwagon Boy.

Should we have a seance or something? This is all so unnerving.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Jeez, 21. What did your life consist of before SportsJournalists.com was invented?

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

This is like finding the Holy Grail. The single greatest thread in SportsJournalists.com history, bar none.

Where is you moderaters! I am being personal attacked by all these people with LIES and insults! This is how you treat new people here! No wander this page is such a looser page! I DEMAND that the moderaters deffend me from these personal attacks where are they this is unfair it is a load of crap that is NOT me in that picture you people are creeps!

WHERE IS YOU MO0ERATERS is my new battlecry!

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

sportspages.com.

9. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Sadly, I missed all that. I'm laughing my ass off at it now, though. Good work, 21.

BTW -- the SOSH thread was excellent. It was like our own little West Side Story with Curt Schilling as Maria.

10. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Well, since I didn't bring spare boxers to work *** I'm now going commando. I trust that thought has ruined everyone's day.

He sent me a PM that was pretty much like the post a couple above this one. Demanding I ban everyone who dared attack him.

And newbs on here wonder why we say "loosers" instead of "losers."

11. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Those are 13 words I never want to hear again.

And I always thought of Moddy as a briefs guy.

12. Moddy is out there and lovin' every minute of it!

Draft saved Draft deleted