1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bandwagon Boy Lives! Loosers!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 21, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Is it bad to say I miss cubs, that little shit?

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I was trying to keep you out of this.....go, save yourself.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

bandwagon boi did not lik me he made me feele bad

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Sorry kiddo... in for a dime, in for a dollar...

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

on Jun 10th, 2003, 6:04pm, Bandwagon_Boy wrote: For you information flaghockie I have won the famous BW Award TWICE for Best Journelest on the interweb and allso for Best Websight! Have YOU ever won a BW Award for ANYTHING! NO!

Bandwagon_Boy
    Re: Where do you get scoops from!
    « Reply #54 on: Jun 10th, 2003, 6:04pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For you information flaghockie I have won the famous BW Award TWICE for Best Journelest on the interweb and allso for Best Websight! Have YOU ever won a BW Award for ANYTHING! NO!

Mama is that really you! You are right my DEVILS won it ALL it RULES it is just like I perdicted DEVILZ = #1 awesome NATIONAL CHAMPS Bucko!!!!! Anyways it might not be really you maybe you just read how I love DEVILZ from my websight! You better not be faking it Bucko! If you are really my mama then what is you Lot nuber for you doublewide! Hah! I got you now FAKER!!!!!!

flaghokie
    « Reply #61 on: Jun 10th, 2003, 6:21pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who's flaghockie

This is a new breed of idiot here, our friend bandwagon boy. This kid makes Cubs look like Aristotle.

Bandwagon_Boy
    « Reply #67 on: Jun 10th, 2003, 6:37pm » Quote Modify

Flaghockie I am SICK of you insults! You are just being a JERK! Give it up beffore I punk you out like I just did to Mrs. Bigglesworth do you want to make youself look like a FOOLE like she just did! Then back off of me Bucko!

And as for you Kartom Whateveryounameis you are the one who is a JOKE! You dont even have a websight so who are you to criticize! Why dont you go back to 4th grade like Flaghockie!! Hahahah!!!

Why dont any of you people ever want to talk about SPORTS or even writting that is why I came here but all I get is insults that is the thanks I get from you jealous ungrateful people!!!!

Bandwagon_Boy
    « Reply #71 on: Jun 10th, 2003, 7:03pm » Quote Modify

Why do U loosers care about spelling on a internet websight! I dont have time 2 have my secertary go through and spellcheck ever massage I post on the inter net! Its just a websight who gives a crap about spelling! No one thats who! So wake up and get with the times what are U like 40 years old or something no one cares about spelling anymore dont U even know that!

Anyways flaghockie U are BANNED from my websight dont ever let me catch you on there boy! The rest of U can come back but just for today!

7. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

I can't believe you tracked that down.........BandwagonBoy was great.

Check out the names;

Flaghokie
    Gutter
    Idaho (when he had no power)
    Al_Czervik
    cranberry

mwm.....he was a dickhead.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I dunno. I thought the kid showed amazing insight when he said Khartoum was a joke... ;D

9. 21 -- if there is a god watching over SportsJournalists.com, you're his gal.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Biggest dickhead ever on SportsJournalists.com.

Wonder what happened to him? :D

11. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

who cares

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Found a better one...
    Anyone where Moddy declares relative impotence has to be a keeper...

Moderator1
    « Reply #7 on: Jun 9th, 2003, 6:04pm » Quote Modify
    Has to be, I'll signal Webby. I'm not capable of member removal.
    In the meantime, do the smart thing. Ignore him. It's someone yanking our chain, that much is obvious.

Gutter
    « Reply #25 on: Jun 9th, 2003, 6:37pm » Quote Modify

Good lord ... I think we finally found a speller on the board that is worse than Boom.

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:Ylcuv3aaKAQJ:mb14.scout.com/faccboardsfrm27.showMessageRange%3FtopicID%3D3.topic%26start%3D121%26stop%3D140+sportsjournalists.com+mwm&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=2

Draft saved Draft deleted