1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bama fan teabags allegedly dead LSU fan at Bourbon Street Krystal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Jan 15, 2012.

1. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

Techinically, it is illegal. Tea bagging somebody without their consent is battery at common law and in many states it would be elevated to a sexual battery or sexual assault depending on the specific wording of the states' criminal statutes.

2. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

It's just that one guy, really that I have a problem with.
    He's a douche, a slob, and an animal.
    Search him down, bring him in, and write his ass up.
    I'll whoop his ass myself if I run into him.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Speaking of Finebaum, when this video was brought up on his show today he said something to the effect of he wasn't going to come down too harshly on his fellow Alabamans.

4. Den1983

Den1983 Active Member

Is it bad that I wasn't the least bit surprised that it was a Alabama fan that was at the heart of this crap?

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

What gave it away? The thread title?

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Give me the Lucky Dog cart seven days a week and twice on Sunday ahead of Krystal.

7. Inky_Wretch

Seems Mobile's WKRG-TV doesn't believe in full disclosures. One of the dudes in the video is the son of their main sports anchor. Yet the station didn't mention that after airing the video.

http://deadspin.com/5876913/

8. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

CONSPIRACY!!!

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

If someone did this to a chick passed out, he'd be in jail right now. That person would deserve jail time whether it was a guy or a girl.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

In unrelated late-night SEC gastronomic hijinks, Waffle House is building a location on the Strip in Tuscaloosa. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife.

11. Inky_Wretch

TV station admits sports anchor's son is in video. Also, a NOLA station reports the victim has lawyered up and charges will be filed soon.

http://deadspin.com/5877057/

12. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I don't know how high the prospective civil judgment would have to be for me to step forward as the face of the "It's Not Your Fault That The Other Man's Cock And Balls Ended Up On You" movement.

Draft saved Draft deleted