1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bama fan teabags allegedly dead LSU fan at Bourbon Street Krystal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

For the folks bagging on the Bourbon Street Krystal, you've obviously never been to Bourbon Street. It's not even the worst food option in the area. And as long as you have homeless guys serving up hot dogs out of a cart, it never will be.

2. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Between a sackful (heh heh) at Krystal and Big Ass Pizza, I'm going with the known commodity. I'll take the sliders.

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

People need to quit evaluating Krystal's while sober. This is BOURBON STREET. You evaluate it while drunk off your ass and when you are drunk off your ass, Krystal>Antoines.

Just saying.

5. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Southerners...

6. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Did you watch the video? The guy publically jammed his bare dick in a helpless guy's face without consent, I'm fairly certain the Louisiana criminal statutes have some provision that was violated there--like, maybe, straight out sexual assault. And I'd say the LSU guy (if he's still alive) might have a nice civil lawsuit here as well.

Honestly, what a bunch of redneck pigs those people come across as. So it never once occurred to anybody there that this guy might need some actual help? No, let's teabag him instead! I sometimes think we should build a fence around the entire state of Alabama.

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Maybe you need to focus on the 10 fucking idiots who were involved in this, before worrying about fencing in the entire state. We're not all like that, you know.

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Hot dog vender > Krystal. Not even close.

9. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

10. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

Part of the out-of-court settlement will be that LSU gets joint custody of the crystal football. At least weekend visitation.

11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

My apologies. You're right, it's not all of you. It's just a damn shame that the tree poisoners, sexual assualters and loony Finebaum screamers make the other 10 percent of you look bad.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

You stay classy, Stoney.

Draft saved Draft deleted