1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bama fan teabags allegedly dead LSU fan at Bourbon Street Krystal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Point of Order, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

The apparent culprit is on Twitter @KonwayTweety basking in his newfound infamy. This will incinerate fast. How long before he is identified? Arrested?

http://deadspin.com/5876249/an-alabama-fan-teabagged-a-passed+out-and-now-supposedly-dead-lsu-fan-at-the-bourbon-street-krystal

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Thread headline of the year.

3. doodah

doodah Guest

Technically, I guess it's not illegal. Still despicable.

4. Point of Order

Indecent exposure. Inappropriate handling of a corpse. Sexual assault (if he wasn't dead at the time). I'm sure there are quite a few charges a motivated district attorney could come up with.

5. doodah

doodah Guest

But he's denying it now.

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Teabowed > teabagged

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

HER DAD'S A MOTIVATED DISTRICT ATTORNEY!!!!!!

8. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

This show happens every Friday night at 8 at the Krystal. You just change the shirts to whatever is appropriate to the weekend.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Exactly how wasted does one have to be in order to scout out the French Quarter and decide it's Krystal time?

10. Point of Order

Her who?

11. BrianGriffin

BrianGriffin Active Member

Full of overpriced Bourbon Street liquor, that's how. Because Krystal's at 1 a.m. is ALWAYS hopping.

12. Point of Order

From looking at some of the guy's tweets it appears that his name is Chris W. Kelly and he lives in Nashville. His tweets during the game make it appear that he was watching it on TV and not at the Superdome. None of his tweets I saw mentioned being in New Orleans or teabagging a guy on the date of the incident. I'd bet if the guy really had died it would be known by now. Also, it looks like the YouTube has been removed by the person who originally posted it.

All this considered, I'm going with passed out guy got teabagged, didn't die, and the guy taking credit for it isn't just being opportunistic.

Draft saved Draft deleted