1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Balding

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Roscablo

Roscablo Well-Known Member

My dad told me repeatedly as a kid that I would be bald before I was 20. So I've been preparing for it my whole life and when it started to go -- not until mid-20s, so take that Dad -- I couldn't care less. Now past 30, I still have a little left on top, but I cut it close. Nothing like a bald 'fro if it starts getting a little long.

And I have a fine collection of hats -- mostly of the baseball type. You don't want to get a sun burn up there. Not good.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

Jerry: She lives with her parents.
    George: Really? Maybe this will become like a cool thing, living with your parents.
    Jerry: Yeah, then maybe baldness will catch on. This will all be turning your way.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. In Cold Blood

In Cold Blood Member

I started losing my hair when I was 16...

seven years later, its starting to get pretty bad.

Thing is, it doesn't really bother me.

4. I've always envied the close-cropped bald look. I've shaved my head a couple of times and it just never looks quite right.

5. Avoid the skullet. It looks like your hair is trying to crawl off your head.

I suggest you shave your head and grow a beard. Stop by a local army surplus store and buy a cap to cover your chrome dome.

[​IMG]

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

propecia works better than rogaine

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Can't argue with that success, can you?

Draft saved Draft deleted