1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Balding

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BigSleeper, Nov 8, 2007.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

As long as you have the right head shape that's the way to go. But what do I know? Last year at this time my hair was past my chin.

2. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Get a haircut, hippie!

3. Yes, crop it real close.

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Obviously different women will have different thoughts on the matter, but it seems to me that if we're sexy in other ways, the ladies won't care too much if we're bald, or balding. Yul Brynner and Patrick Stewart are among the bald dudes who have melted panties throughout the years. I'd say worry about things more within one's control, like avoiding beer gut and keeping the ol' phallus spry.

5. Clever username

I did. Sometimes I regret it, other times I'm happy that I don't wake up choking on it.

6. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Buzz it. Grow a beard. Keep it the same length as your very short hair.

Very hot.

7. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Very good thoughts, irish. My wife has been telling me to stop fretting about it, even encouraging me to work on my Patrick Stewart impression (All I've got right now is "No. 1, go take a No. 2.") Sean Connery's also bald. Maybe I should develop an intense hatred for Alex Trebek.

8. Clever username

Or become James Bond.

9. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

You're the man now, dog.

10. joe

joe Active Member

No. 1 clippers attachment all the way around. No fuss, easy as pie. Saves a shitload on shampoo.

11. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I'm receding like a motherfucker, but it's no big thing because I buzz it short and wear cool hats. Who needs hair?

12. John

John Well-Known Member

What if you're 35 years old and still can't grow a beard?

Draft saved Draft deleted