1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Bait Car" on truTV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, Jun 16, 2010.

1. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I suspect it would get old after a couple more episodes, but watching these criminal geniuses trying to roll off in the radio-controlled bait car (in this case, truck) makes me laugh.

2. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

so they steal the car and getarrested?

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

It's a wildly entertaining show...and the entertainment value quadruples when there's more than one bozo in the car and they're talking to each other.

4. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

I watched a bunch of YouTube videos that sound like they are similar in concept to this show. The best ones were from Houston, TX. I loved the ones where people would get so excited and celebratory a few seconds after they took off. The second the car stops, the change in expression is hilarious.

5. ucacm

ucacm Active Member

this might be my favorite

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What a looser. I love how he uses the emergency brake to slow down and drives while looking at everything but the road.

He should have been arrested even if it was his own car.

7. CR19

CR19 Member

If you're the idiot who decides to steal a car in the first place, you should learn how to actually drive one before stealing one.

8. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

My favorite moment from last night's viewing was a guy who cased the car for a while, went away and then later came back carrying a paper bag. He got in the truck, ate his lunch and then got back out and wandered off. The police guys were cracking up at that ...

Draft saved Draft deleted