1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad news for SJ.com's fashionable women

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jan 17, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I never get any good ads. I have something for cars for hire in the UK, business cash advances, and stock buyer's alert.

2. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I wrap my stuff up in handkerchief and tie it to a stick that I rest over my shoulder.

3. Somewhere in here is a joke about an old bag that would cause me to be dead to several people.

4. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Only the rich can afford to shop at Albertson's.

That place is like Bizarro Wal-Mart . . . everything 20% higher than you can get elsewhere.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Homeland Security strikes again.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I know. That's why I stole their cart. :D

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

I wish I could remember which local TV station did the story so I can go to their website and find a link but earlier this month or sometime last month one of the stations did a story on how women's handbags/purses are a breeding ground for germs because in restaurants, or mall food courts, women will typically put the bag on the floor next to their feet while they eat and the handbags picks up whatever germs it was placed on.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Sportschick knows how to gain value from her shopping experience.

9. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

I'll stick with the Kate Spade messenger bag. Fashionable and functional. :)

10. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I couldn't agree more. Smaller the better. Applicable to purses only, though.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

One of our photogs, all of 23, has a pinched nerve in his neck and his arm goes numb from his.

12. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I'm looking at switching to a backpack, which will at least distribute the weight evenly.

Draft saved Draft deleted