1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(Bad) neighbours

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Beef03, Mar 24, 2007.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Perhaps all that loud passing of gas has turned him off rear entry. I know he says it's a different neighbor, but who can really separate fact from fiction there at this point?

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm sure my neighbors think I'm werid (I keep no set schedule and will often change things up because I'm bored), but they're definitely there too.

There is, on my one-street neighborhood:
    * Two very nice families who cause no problem at all other than have achingly beautiful lawns while mine looks like I'm starting up a weed farm.
    * One very nice retired couple with a husband who NEVER, EVER, EVER wears a shirt and has more back hair than the Yeti.
    * One apparently nice family who was suspected of harboring illegal immigrants to the point where the cops were there investigating ever few days.
    * One apparently nice family who had a young puppy they left loose, and would routinely jump up and knock over my son. I remedied that by cracking the dog's ass with a plastic Star Wars lightsaber (something my son talks about to this day). This family also attempted to prepare for Hurricane Rita by covering their windows in cardboard (duh!), and propping up those coverings with heavy branches stuck in the ground. Huh?
    * One creepy, older, retired single guy with a yipping dog (I HATE yipping dogs more than most other animals on this planet, poisonous snakes included) that he never leashes. Which means he's constantly outside, back hunched and a cigarette in his fingers (despite having four heart surgeries), yelling "Skipper! C'mere!"

That being said, I have an ex-wife who will sometimes show up in a vehicle other than hers, will open my garage to pick up something I'd left for her (I lock the rest of the house and use the garage as a pick-up point) and will hang out on my porch and smoke cigarettes while she's waiting to do some other chore in town.
    I also, in the past 18 months, had the fortune of overnight or evening visits from several different women, so they probably think I'm either a dealer, a player or a pimp.

And, when it's dark and I need something from my car, I'll walk outside in my boxer briefs and shirt.

I guess we're all weird.

3. rallen13

rallen13 Member

I'm are not wierdo. Are I?

4. rallen13

rallen13 Member

Except when I hang around alleyallen.

5. boots

boots New Member

Things said in jest are often done in reality.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: asshole neighbours

7. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

And unless I'm about to commit a pretty heinous violation of the SportsJournalists.com outing rule, you have no actual vested interest in Beef's neighbor's truck, so why don't you calm the fuck down?

8. boots

boots New Member

Get a grip mert. I can only go by what the guy typed. If he was serious, I was giving him good solid advice. OK?

9. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Actually, you were threatening him and misspelling Canadian locations. But hey, why split hairs...

10. boots

boots New Member

Never threatened the lad and yes we misspelled the Canadian locations. And your point being?

11. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Already made it. Maybe you should "think about it, analyze it."

12. boots

boots New Member

Or perhaps you should "Get over it!"

Draft saved Draft deleted