1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad neighbors, part XIV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by cougargirl, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

And make sure you holler: "We're rollin' baby!"

I don't care if it never happened or not, that's some funny stuff.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

We did.

A 15-gallon trash can full of water can do an awful lot of damage. Even if the victm doesn't have carpet.

A better choice would be a continuous loop of "She's Having my Baby, "Muskrat Love", "Send you to sleep after the lovin'" and "Country Road". Throw in a little Lawrence Welk and they'll be looking to break their lease the next day.

3. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

You get a 10-cd changer, put the speakers to the floor and pop in the time/life 70s collection and set it to play continuous loop. Then leave. (I'm not ranking on 70s music, btw, but if they're into rap, they're probably not going to like it).

Coupla problems with a coupla revenge methods mentioned here: It's going to escalate. They know who they're having problems with, and the piss puck idea leaves a dna sample, if they want to take it that far. The trash can leaned against the door, well, if you damage the place, the landlord gets involved. Landlord involvement = bad.

My favorite revenge method of the ones I've read on here: Find a way to get into the apartment when they're gone for the weekend or something, then put some raw shrimp (I understand chitterlings work nicely, too) inside a piece of their furniture. The pipe base to an office chair would work nicely, or the underside of the sofa. They'll be wanting to leave a few days after that.

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Also, I wouldn't recommend doing the garbage can full of piss if it's your upstairs neighbor.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

The revenge stuff is great for college, but it's obviously going to make the problem worse.

Call the fucking cops. The last thing an 18-year-old rock star wants to see is the men in blue. Or have a beer with the kids. Tell them you don't care if they go apeshit while you're at work, but to cool it when you're not.

6. joe

joe Active Member

Fucking 12-gauge clears that problem up real quick.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm lucky. Been in this dump for nearly eight years and the only problem I've had is a neighbor whose girlfriend was a screamer/moaner/fuck me Santa fuck me Santa type. Some of the best free entertainment ever!

8. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I'm thankful my neighbor isn't loud.

He's just the type that has aluminum foil on his windows. You know, to keep the government out of his head.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

You live next to that guy from Conspiracy Theory?

10. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Remember though, he turned out to be right. The gubmint really WAS after him.

11. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

That F-me Santa line right next to the pic of Lauren Graham ... warm, happy feelings.

I'll be back in 8 seconds.

12. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I have a lease, with an option to buy. 8)

Draft saved Draft deleted