1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad Dog (The Bounty Hunter)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

The smell keeps the criminals away. ... TV viewers, too.

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I think he's got 12 kids (although one died) so they can probably avoid each other. :)

The show was one of my guilty pleasures and I can't say I'm surprised about this.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Dog's daughter died after a drug and alcohol binge led to a high-speed car crash. And there's plenty of that going around in his family, in part because Dog is not a good role model once you sift through all the sprinkles of hope he scatters on his bountys.

Dog is a good television personality. He is not a role model, and this only proves it.

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Supposedly sold the tape for $15,000.

5. Good for the kid.

6. zimbabwe

zimbabwe Active Member

The 'South Park' parody of Dog makes me laugh so hard, I pee other people's pants.

7. Mr. Homer

Mr. Homer Member

Looks like the War on Ice may be coming to an end for Dog the Mullet and Da Kine Bail Bonds.

8. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Sell out your old man for $15k? That's one stupid dude. I'd need at least 25.

9. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

[/quote]

Wow, I don't know who is more stupid, Dog for using such vile language or his son for ruining his meal ticket... They're all making a fortune for doing that show and having seen it a few times, I'm guessing these idiots aren't going to be getting many offers to do something else...

I know I said otherwise earlier in the thread, but after seeing this plastered all over the tabloid shows, Dog probably is done...
    [/quote]

Wall Street Journal today reports that Yum! Brands (KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut) yanked all their ads from the show. They're the No. 2 sponsor. When those big advertisers bail, the network will dump you like a 100 pound sack of manure...just ask Don Imus.

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Dog's issued an apology and A&E has suspended production on his show until further notice.

11. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

12. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

But, but, he clearly says that he doesn't mean the N-word in a BAD way... ::)

What do you think the bounty will be on the son?...

Draft saved Draft deleted