1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bad Dog (The Bounty Hunter)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Bill Brasky

Bill Brasky Active Member

Gee, a guy who looks like that and who makes a living tracking down criminals is a racist. Is that surprising? It would be more of a shock to me if he didn't have awful racial views. Nobody with any kind of class would dress like that dude.

2. Jims242

Jims242 Member

I'm upset. I won't be able to see Beth's gargantuan twins.

Know what I'm saying, brah?

3. lono

lono Active Member

He should be serving hard time for hate crimes against his own hair.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'll bet they only suspend him... The show is a huge hit. I'll bet he's back after a few months...

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Now that was funny :D

6. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Just listened to it. It's likely he's done. For good.

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Hate to say that I saw a bit of this show last night and it was Michael Strahan posing as Dog.

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Ought oh. Just heard his son made, then sold the tape.

Thanksgiving's going to be a little awkward.

9. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

At first I liked Dog (the show), then the more I watched it, the more it pissed me off. He acts like a badass when he's catching the "fugitives", then when he's away from the crowd, he's all calm and mellow and damn near apologetic. He's a fucking hypocrite and his wife is nothing but a shit-talker. She talks shit, then when someone gets ready to call her bluff, she breaks out the "Touch me and you go to jail" bit.

But my favorite thing is how every single fugitive they go after is "armed and dangerous" and will come out fighting. Yet, 90% of the people they end up catching surrenders peacefully. Dog gets his "crew" all fired up though and ready for war.

All in all, though, it's a pretty damn entertaining show. Even though it pisses me off, I can't stop TiVoing the damn thing.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Wow, I don't know who is more stupid, Dog for using such vile language or his son for ruining his meal ticket... They're all making a fortune for doing that show and having seen it a few times, I'm guessing these idiots aren't going to be getting many offers to do something else...

I know I said otherwise earlier in the thread, but after seeing this plastered all over the tabloid shows, Dog probably is done...

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

When Dog and Larry David collide!

12. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

Bad Dog, indeed. Looks like he just rolled in his own poop.

Draft saved Draft deleted