1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Back To The Future

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KevinmH9, Jul 24, 2009.

1. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Back To The Future I, II and III have been playing continuously all day on one of the movie channels in my cable package, and I've managed to be able to sit down and watch all three.

Yeah, I'm a geek. :p

I'd forgotten how great these movies really were until I got a chance to actually sit down and enjoy them again.

I really got nothing more than that. I figured I'd share my enjoyment of being able to watch them again.

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Three sucked.

3. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

That I'll agree with, Ross. It was okay, but the ending kind of tied the knot to the whole story. The first two were are obviously the best of the series.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

One is awesome. Just a cool movie that always brings a smile to my face.

5. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

This is heavy.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Weight has nothing to do with it.

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I get the series mixed up. Is three set in the West?

8. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Yes.

9. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I always wanted Marty's Toyota he had in III.

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Lea Thompson in the first movie? Marty should have weighed the option of fucking her in the 50s vs. not existing in the 80s.

She was smoking hot. Who cares about the collateral damage to his family? And that goes double for Crispin Glover.

11. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

Few years ago, I was watching 1. They get to the prom, I check out the band, and the piano player is the father of my daughter's close friend from her karate class.
    I yell for my wife to come in and check it out. Look at the piano player, it's Lloyd.
    He got one line in the movie. Marty nearly passed out on stage. Lloyd says, "You all right, boy?"
    Really cool when you see somebody you know in a peripheral role in a movie.
    Turns out Lloyd and his best friend were music majors at a local college, they got word of auditions for extras and decided to give it a try.

12. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

I had no idea Crispin Glover wasn't in II.

Draft saved Draft deleted