1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

back problems

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by farmerjerome, Aug 15, 2006.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Thanks J_D.

WBCC, I do a ton of stretching and it doesn't seem to work.

I am on my feet all day when I work so I've got the walking around part covered. Problem is, I wore flip-flops all summer. No support.

2. Oooh, flip-flops definitely aggravate the problem. ... I've learned this the hard way.

Once in a while, I will wear them out instead of the sneakers to please Mrs. WBCC, but I can count on having a sore back the next morning. Guaranteed.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Hey! Isn't your handle false advertising then? ;D

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Yeah, it wasn't as bad in the winter when I was wearing Docs. I've switched to sneakers and I'm still in a world of hurt.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Oh no, they're still plentiful. Just ask Doc. He enjoys them.

6. Norman Stansfield

I'll take your word for it, Ms. McGee. I don't need to be asking Doc about his fiancee's breastages. ;D

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Well, then, ask me. I am saying they're plentiful. (I'm proud of 'em) and before any of your sj horndogs ask... no, I will NOT post a link to a picture of my "breastages".

8. Norman Stansfield

Paging Flash in 3, 2, 1...

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Somebody say my name?
    Coupla points here ...
    1. No pictures.
    2. A breast reduction was the best thing I ever did for my body. And I still have D cups.
    3. Back pain? Is it lower back? Get to stretching out your hamstrings, Farmer J. Along with strengthening your core muscles, via ab work. Throw in SL deadlifts as well. Remember that song 'the shin bone connected to the thigh bone, the thigh bone connected to the ...' Well, the hamstring's connected to the butt muscles which are connected to the back muscles. One tightens up, they all do. Loosen up those babies.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Yeah, best thing I ever did, too. Now, THAT'S all I'm sayin'. :)

11. Norman Stansfield

If I ever run for office, my platform will be centered around making breast reductions a felony.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Then I suppose I'll be going to federal "Pound me in the ass" prison if you ever become president.

Draft saved Draft deleted