1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

B. Bonds' ex-girlfriend Kim Bell (possible federal witness) to pose for Playboy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Jul 23, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Re: B. Bonds' ex-girlfriend Kim Bell (possible federal witness) to pose for Play

It would appear that way, wouldn't it?

Playboy (and Bell) are just 2 other entities looking to financially capitalize on Bonds' soon-historic accomplishments.

It remains to be seen if the government's attorneys will find Bell's rationale for her Playboy appearance acceptable in light of her almost certain corresponding loss of credibility as a potential witness for their potential prosecution. A quote from another article on Bell's upcoming men's mag pictorial:

"The opportunity was there, and I took it," Bell told AP. The photo shoot "was one of the most liberating experiences of my life."

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007995356

2. Gold

Gold Active Member

Re: B. Bonds' ex-girlfriend Kim Bell (possible federal witness) to pose for Play

Two points on this:

1. I don't see the problem with Kimberly Bell as a witness because she has nothing to hide.

2. This will invite comparisons with Margo Adams, who was Wade Boggs's paramour

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

From the first post of the thread:

According to Daniel C. Richman, a former assistant United States attorney and now a professor at Columbia Law School, the government is not likely to be pleased that one of its potential witnesses has decided to pose nude for money.

“The government is generally interested in protecting the credibility of their witnesses, and if there is any reason to believe the witness is trying to profit from her involvement in the case, it is usually something defense lawyers seize on,” Richman said.

4. david kaye

david kaye Member

Are Rok and Rokski2 twins? Or is this a guy having a conversation with himself?

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I believe this is Ms. Bell (on the right :p).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Rok, y'know it looks awfully suspicious of you logging off and logging on under different screen names every few minutes. Why not just eliminate one of them, then click the button to stay logged on?

8. boots

boots New Member

Ah a true whore from the past, Margo Adams. I remember someone once asked her if its was true if she and Boggs made out on the pitcher's mound at Fenway. I believe the answer was no.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Because that would make too much sense.

10. Gold

Gold Active Member

rok;

It

was

a

joke

Thank you. You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Threadjack, but what the hell . . .

Did anyone (besides me) ever see the "Love Connection" episode with Margo Adams? It aired long before the Boggs' connection became public (and probably before she had met him). In the episode, she says she likes baseball players.

12. boots

boots New Member

I vaguely recall seeing it like on sportscenter or something like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted