1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

B.A. is back

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Mar 20, 2008.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Doesn't he walk around with a cane now because of the damage all those gold chains did to his back?

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

It's a real shame. I pity the fool.

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Can Buck play the pilot?

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

That's a fantastic call.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I can see it. Just give the character from "Thank You for Smoking" a gun and teach him to fire off a ridiculous number of shots without actually hitting anything and you're good to go.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I have it on strong authority that Ice Cube is playing BA and Woody Harrelson has signed on as Mad Dog Murdock

7. Giggity

Giggity Member

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn'’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire ... the… A-Team.

8. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

George Clooney as Hannibal

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Howling Mad Murdock

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

true story -- about 5 years ago, I'm at a wedding in LA. At my table is Ashley Peppard, real life son of Hannibal. After about 8 Sapphire and tonics, I'm bombarding the guy with A-Team stuff -- did your dad ever say "I love it when a plan come together? Did you two ever drug somebody who hates to fly?". Needless to say, I doubt that I'm on his Xmas card list.

12. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I recently watched an episode of the original. It is difficult to convey just how awesomely terrible it was.

Draft saved Draft deleted