1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aziz Ansari

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, May 27, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I guess Gob's over the topness worked because I know people who are that clueless. But I don't know anyone who could be remotely close to as weird/awkward as Tobias without realizing it. And I hate pointless characters.

Buster, FTW.

2. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

WHY DON'T YOU FIND FUNNY WHAT I FIND FUNNY?! TOBIAS IS HILARIOUS! YOUR STUIPED!

Anyway, I do think Tobias is funny, if only for the never-nude concept and for being the world's first analrapist.

But not everyone has to think everything is funny. Humor is one of the more subjective things on this planet.

3. imjustagirl

I did laugh at his anarapistness.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

His standup is 1,000X funnier than any TV show or movie he's ever been in with the exception of Mr. Show, which was brilliant.

I liked Arrested Development, but he was one of the least memorable characters on that show.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

There's always money in the banana stand.

6. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I cannot get to the remote quickly enough when David Cross' face comes on the screen.

Give me a little Lewis Black any day.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Has anyone mentioned that Burn Notice is not on TNT, but it's on USA?

8. imjustagirl

Ditto.

Draft saved Draft deleted