1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aziz Ansari

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, May 27, 2011.

1. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Yep, that's it. Couldn't remember his name. And John Caparulo. First time I heard him I cried I was laughing so hard.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Do you like the drama shows on TNT?

How about Burn Notice?

3. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

TNT knows drama.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Not impressed with Ansari, either. He's from that super-smug group of young comics that also includes Daniel Tosh (whom I like) and Dane Cook (whom I hate).

5. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

I didn't like Ansari either.

For the record Patton Oswalt's No Reason to Complain had me crying I laughed so hard. I also just watched Elephant In The Room by Patrice O'Neal, that shit was funny as all hell.

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I love Oswalt. I think the last big comedy show I saw was Brian Posehn, Oswalt and David Cross. I don't think I stopped laughing for about three hours.

7. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

God, I hope David Cross' standup is funny. He drains every scene he's ever been in of any show ever. And I watched his stupid show last year, whatever it was, something about misadventures of someone. He lied and got put in charge of a company.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

David Cross and Bob Odenkirk get lifetime passes for 'Mr. Show.'

9. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Did you ever watch Arrested Development?

10. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Chris Elliot used to ruin everything for me. As soon as I saw he was on a show, I would turn it off. He has never been funny.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yes. Finished it last week. Loved every second of it ... that didn't involve Tobias.

12. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

To me that's like not liking Gob. The two of them are the funniest characters on the show.

Draft saved Draft deleted