1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Nov 9, 2012.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Norway's mass killer doesn't like prison. No views, no one to talk to, not enough showers, and no butter.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/10/world/europe/norway-killer-breivik-complains-about-prison.html?smid=tw-share

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

2. Three hots and a three-room suite. Does he get pay TV or does he have to be content with the extensive free digital TV options in Norway?

3. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

I suppose there is a balance there. I suspect he would find some American prisons completely horrific.

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

So, if you murder 77 people in Norway, your sentence is time in a "three-cell suite with a television and exercise equipment"?

Well, I presume that includes the full range of cable, satellite and movie channel options. Otherwise it's just plain barbaric.

5. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

He's going to really hate hell.

6. Nov. 9: Anders Behring Breivik (murder) struggling receiving despite plentiful targets.

7. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

[​IMG]

I shed a tear for him over this:

Nor is he permitted to keep hydrating skin cream in his quarters, which are drab and without a view, he wrote. Switches for his lights and television are outside his suite of cells, obliging him to summon guards to turn them on and off.

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

In that case, he would really want some butter.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Send him to the Supermax in Colorado.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I thought all of Norway was drab and without a view.

11. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Let him spend a week at Holman, Alabama and he'll pipe down and be thankful for how good he has it.

12. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

They are fucking with him in little ways. Sadistic pens. Electric typewriters. 800 strip searches. These add up.

Draft saved Draft deleted