1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Awkward Family Photos..

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Jul 20, 2009.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Holy shit, I've never laughed so hard at a thread before. Damn.

2. GoochMan

GoochMan Active Member

When they fuck, he bends over and she lubes up the strap-on.

I guaran-DAMN-tee it.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You're lion.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I think I just pissed myself.

IJAG, you are my new God.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

New? HEY I'M NOT IN YOUR SIG ANY MORE!

6. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Stay away from the furries. Seriously.

Last year I'm staying at some hotel that was hosting a Furfest. A thousand adults dressed as animals....imagine very horny team mascots. Made the mistake of asking the hotel desk clerk what was going on...she rolled her eyes and said, 'They can only wear ears and tails in the restaurants.'

Entire lobby was packed with large furry creatures--mostly men, pawing and petting and humping. Apparently part of the charm is that they don't bathe...they're into the natural scent thing.

I would not want to be the dry cleaner who has to deal with those costumes at the end of the weekend.

7. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I've always wondered what pushes a person to that point. Like, I get why some people like to be spanked, I like why others like to be tied up. But a furry? A fucking furry?

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

OMG ... I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Kudos to both of you.

It would take that and a Sam Mills autographed game-worn jersey - matters not whether it's a Saints or Panthers piece. And probably a Walter Payton autographed.

And even then, I'm not absolutely sure because I'm not certain I could ever enjoy those in my cave after being laughed out of society.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted