1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Avril Lavigne, the little punk she is, got hot

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by butch, May 5, 2007.

1. Probably. I'm over 30.

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I'm 30. She's 23. Fine by me.

3. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Just making sure. Otherwise, in the name of decorum, I'd go delete some of my posts.

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

[​IMG]

I think she has very delicate bone structure (she's so tiny) so while I normally despise those raccoon eyes shown in earlier posts, with her pale skin, small structure and blonde hair, it inexplicably works for me on her.

However, with a married couple with the names Avril and Deryck, I fear what they'll name their future children.

5. 23 already? She still looks like she did to me when she was 16 or 17 so it doesn't really change things for me.

6. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

IJAG

Avril is just French for April. It's not that far out there. The spelling of Deryck though, that's another story.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

That's a great pic. Dooley is right - the girls here post the best pics of other girls! :)

8. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Fine reading here. Several laughs especially the one about the Canadian wench. I always though she was hot. My opinion remains the same.

9. John

John Well-Known Member

Eh. As other folks have said about so many other women, you can go for a walk on any college campus - even Mississippi State -- and see hundreds of women far more attractive.

10. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Agreed, but I still think Avril's good looking.

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Agreed. Very hard to go wrong, IMO, with that term. :)

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Get rid of the heavy eye-liner, and we'll talk. Other than that she looks much better as a blond.

Draft saved Draft deleted