1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aviators Across Canada, The Tour: coming to Toronto

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Beef03, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

OK, it's not really a tour, it's just an excuse for myself and a couple buddies to fly to Toronto, do the Hockey Hall of Fame thing, catch a Marlies game, get thrown out of a Marlies game and to take in Toronto and all of its good downtown drinking establishments, pubs, bars, etc. The catch, we'll be wearing aviators in every public situation, taking them off only for sleep. Thus we're calling the trip Aviators Across Canada. Why? well why not? This is an open invitation for anyone and everyone in the area to join us (JR, I believe I owe you a pint or two of some kind of grain based fermented drink). Note you will not be required to wear aviators at all, just bring your drinking shoes and be ready for good times to be had by all. We fly in the morning of Dec. 6 and flyout the evening of Dec. 10 and will be staying downtown. Also looking for reccomendations on good restraunts downtown, and wateringholes. PM me if you want specific details etc.

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

PM Me Beef. I'm in TO working that week. I arrive on the sixth as well. I know a couple places.

Draft saved Draft deleted