1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Available freelancer in the Detroit area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by AlWillmanSports, Dec 29, 2016.

1. AlWillmanSports

AlWillmanSports New Member

I am a dependable freelancer based out of southeastern Michigan. I've been a stringer for the Detroit News since 2013 and have done freelance assignments in the area for the Miami Herald and Minneapolis Star Tribune.

I've covered everything from preps to professional sports, and done advances, game stories, features, sidebars and notebooks. I'm also quite well-versed in live-tweeting games/events and shoot interview videos for the majority of my work.

I can also take my own high-res photos if needed and own a DSLR camera.

Additionally, I can cover things in northern Michigan or northern/northeastern Ohio given appropriate notice and compensated for fuel/mileage.

I can be reached by email at alwillman87@gmail.com, and am active on Twitter and Facebook.

Have a great day.

Draft saved Draft deleted