1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Available for MLB/NBA/NFL themed stringer work

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by theatticfan, Mar 13, 2011.

1. theatticfan

theatticfan New Member

I'm Brendan O'Hare, and I currently write for www.theatticfan.blogspot.com. I center on subjects relating to the NBA, NFL, MLB, Boston Celtics, Pittsburgh Steelers AND New York Yankees, all with a "trademark" style of in-depth analysis and snarky humor. I'd be willing to write columns regarding any of those things.

I've been linked to by SI.com's Hot Clicks and am currently syndicated by Yardbarker. What I am really trying to do here is expand my audience, and I figure this is the best way how.

If anyone is interested (and I'm sure you will be! I'm very convincing!) my email is bohare7@yahoo.com, or, hell, contact me on twitter: www.twitter.com/theatticfan.

Thanks!

2. dkphxf

dkphxf Member

What's the NFL?

3. theatticfan

theatticfan New Member

We can't pretend like it doesn't exist! I know it's traumatic, but we need to face facts!

4. theatticfan

theatticfan New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted