1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Available for high school sports in GA

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by slc10, Apr 10, 2013.

1. slc10

slc10 Member

Freelance sports writer available Freelance sports writer available Freelance sports writer available Freelance sports writer available
    In the waning days of the high school sports season in Georgia, you may need someone to get the story. I was with the Newnan (GA) Times-Herald for 12 years and am currently contributing to the East Coweta (GA) Journal as well as a blog http://stuartonsports.blogspot.com reporting local sports and commentary in Coweta County. I have access to all three public high schools in the county as well as one of the private schools. I am not married to covering in Coweta as I can travel to Carroll, Troup, Fayette and Douglas Counties in Georgia. I ask for a byline and a pass should I need one. I don't charge a set fee so that is negotiable. Contact me at slcrosby10@gmail.com if interested.

Draft saved Draft deleted