1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aussie College Baseball Playa Killed By Bored Teens In Ok Narrative

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

YF, it's clear you have your mind made up and nothing I say will convince you otherwise.

Have fun with all that.

2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

And I've said the same things. And been harshly criticized for it, too, usually by Versatile.

But what I'm getting at is this:

You have to be a daily reader of the Times to be a serious consumer of news.

But can you be a serious consumer of news if the Times is your only regular daily read. In other words, is it too much of a bubble?

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

So awesome that the same guy who directed "12 Angry Men" also directed "The Exorcist" and my favorite movie from last year, "Killer Joe."

4. Greenhorn

Greenhorn Active Member

Yes, but Sidney Lumet directed the Fonda version.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police in Wilmington are investigating the reported gang rape of two women at a park in Delaware.

Police say two women, ages 32 and 24, were reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted by a group of 10 to 12 black male juveniles in Kosciuszko Park at about 6:54 p.m. Thursday. According to police, the suspects, who range in age from 12 to 17-years-old, remain on the loose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.