1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Auburn fires Chizik

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Nov 26, 2012.

1. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Solid fuckin' gold.

2. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I liked the one which said "War Eagle" in giant fucking letters on the back.

4. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

You're forgetting the many, many Atlanta Falcons fans who are also Auburn fans. I don't think it is as much a cinch as you seem to think.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Mizzou, I don't understand your love for Petrino. Fled one job after a year, left his most recent one amid scandal. He ain't that great a coach to overcome the worry his record has to cause a program on several levels.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

It wasn't even a year. He left the Falcons after 10 games.

7. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

Could be wrong on that, from the latest backroom bullshit.

Petrino could ask Chiz to just leave all the windbreakers and sweatshirts in the office.

8. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

I still don't understand why Tubberville got fired. Beat 'Bama seven times, won the SEC title, won the Sugar Bowl. Yep, definition of failure to me. Could his teams have competed with Saban's teams? Would've been interesting to see.

(I'm a life-long Tide fan and alum, and I cannot fucking believe I'm defending Tubberville. Sweet Jesus, someone kill me.)

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I just put Cam Newton on top of the list of best Heisman Trophy seasons of the past decade.

10. murphyc

murphyc Well-Known Member

I'm guessing there hasn't been much crying for Chizik in Ames.

Draft saved Draft deleted