1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ATUAO: Running 2009 Masters thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DougDascenzo, Apr 5, 2009.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

5-for-5 for Campbell. 5-under.

2. Jaime Diaz from Golf Digest was just talking about Ernie Els and said he was going through some "personal issues." Any idea what he's talking about?
    Divorce?

Also, what's happened to Darren Clarke? I haven't heard much from him for the last few years. Does he play on this side of the pond anymore? Does he play much anymore or is he more deovted to his family, with the loss of his wife?

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

I think Ernie's son was diagnosed with autism like a year ago or so, not sure if that's what they're talking about.

4. Did not know. That sucks.
    Probably what Diaz was referring to.

Thanks.

5. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Chad Campbell is mortal. He made par on 6.

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Holy shit--Larry Mize at -3 through 10. Didn't lightning already strike once for this guy here?

Just would like to see Norman and Langer make the weekend, and they're holding in so far at -1.

7. John

John Well-Known Member

I know its the holy Masters and oh how special it is, but put the fucking thing on TV before 4 p.m.

This is like the NCAA tournament playing a couple of games before it allows CBS to turn on the cameras.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Or, just go to the website and watch it online like I have for the past two hours. You know, either way.

By the way, good to see Ian Poulter and his magical pants.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

It's spitting into the wind.

CBS has let them get away with it for so long, it's not going to change now.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Mike Weir had a birdie on twelve and an eagle on 13. Tied for 5th at three under.

Go Lefty---Bright's Grove, Ontario version!

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

At the turn, he was getting beat by one shot byu a 73-year-old (Player). Had to play his last six holes 4-under to beat Gary P.

12. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

There is no drink. There is only the pimento cheese sandwich on Wonder bread.

Draft saved Draft deleted