1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attn: NYSJ.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

21, it all depends on which god you mean! A few of those Greek ones were really into getting their freak-on. Besides, even Jesus knew what was up. There is a reason he was hanging with a hooker and not searching Craig List!

Again, sorry. Look, she can be as close to normal as it seems, but something certainly isn't right.

You don't go that long without taking care of business and then suddenly deciding that some national magazine is going to provide you that life partner, especially one voted on by its readership.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Just sayin, you are allowed to delete your own posts.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

You know Cadet and I offered to take care of that little problem for you. ;)

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

So, you're saying someone must lose his/her virginity at a young age to be considered normal? Not to offend, but I'm glad I don't attend your church.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You couldn't resist immortalizing it, though? Anyhow, some of us embrace our virginal status. It especially amuses us when someone says we're freaks for not "succumbing to our basic animal instincts."

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Why do you think I'm still a virgin?

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't, well other than you keep claiming to be on this thread.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

3_B_F --

Don't you think 29 is really fucking old to be a virgin? And that there must be some reason other than not getting around to it?

That's all Pastor is saying.

9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Just seems wrong to use fucking in this context.

10. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

She's a transgender and just recently acquired her lady business. That's why she's a 29-year-old virgin.

11. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

No. I don't think 29 is too old to be a virgin at all. If someone chooses to wait until marriage I don't think that's abnormal at all. In fact, I think it's admirable.

And there is a reason to "not get around to it." It's called morals. Some choose a set of values that are different from others -- and I can appreciate and applaud that.

That's all I'm saying.

12. ink-stained wretch

ink-stained wretch Active Member

21, you're about to be 89'd by Moddy the Barkeep!

Stop teasing the children.

Draft saved Draft deleted