1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention Yuengling Fans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jun 15, 2007.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I can buy Shiner, Yuengling and Iron City in Virginia.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

DAMMIT! I have to send a couple hundred bucks to my parents, who have hit financial difficulties (my dad works on commission) and was bracing myself for the backlash if I had to back out of DFW. But...with Sunset Wheat there...I might have to start selling plasma and CDs.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ms. Slappy usually suggests it tastes like cat piss... so Iron City

4. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

In terms of beers available only in certain areas, it is vastly superior to Fat Tire.

5. Hustle

Hustle Guest

Damn slappy... your wife put a dagger through my heart. :'( :D

AL: If you've ever been out west, I think it tastes pretty similar to Deschutes Mirror Pond Ale.

6. leo1

leo1 Active Member

i almost shit my pants with excitement when i saw leinies sunset wheat at my supermarket here in miami about three months ago. i've lived here three years and it was impossible to find anywhere. i even e-mailed the brewery. i love the sunset wheat. it's always wheat beer weather here in south florida.

7. NotCalvinsKid

NotCalvinsKid Member

My friends from Boston tell me oh its at this place or that place but every freaking place I go to never has it. the place I'm having my wedding reception at though is getting a few cases so I think I'll be good for the night.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Walking through Costco, stopping in the beer wine aisle.
    "How about some Ying-yang," I always ask...
    "How about I leave you," is the tone of the response...

9. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Hey, get your Yuengling merchandise. T-shirts as cheap as $5:

https://www.yuengling.com/shop/cart.php?m=product_list&c=11

10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Man, I'm tempted to order that camoflague cap.

(Yes, I am from the South.)

11. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

I went to a golf weekend with a bunch of old friends a couple of weeks ago and I called the one coming in from North Carolina and asked him to bring me some Yuenglings. When he arrived at the outing, he had a case with him but he chastised me saying, "I thought you wanted me to bring you some real beer. Instead you made me bring you this crap."

Needless to say I took the beer and am no longer talking to him. (Best part was that I didn't give him the $20 to pay for the case. . . it serves him right).

Regardless of the sentiment that was attached to its delivery, the Yuenglings were outstanding.

12. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I'm thirsty.

Draft saved Draft deleted