1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention women of sj.com

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Nov 7, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

2. I'm more into the clothes than the accessories. I own less than 20 pairs of shoes, and I think only three of them are nice, dress shoes. I fail at being a woman.

3. sportschick

You need shoes to make your clothes feel complete ;) [/shoeswhore]

4. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Here's my fav. You can't go wrong with a sexy black pump.

[​IMG]

5. sportschick

I'm in love with the fact I can the shoes from different angles on that site.

I'm gonna kill TSP. That is all.

6. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Pointed toes, dammit. None of this open-toed shit.

7. How do people walk in those? I have enough trouble walking in my Teva sandals.

8. sportschick

Practice. I walk at least as well in heels as I do in flats these days. Ask Cadet :D

9. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I think my feet look funny in pointed heels. I have a pair of brown ones similar to this and eh, open-toed is more my speed during the appropriate season.

[​IMG]

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Yes, ladies you all have me to thank. And then kill, as long as I go happy.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Those are bloody effin' hot. I have no idea what it is about the pointy-toed ones, just something about the way they make the foot look. And I hate toes, so I don't really want to see them.

12. I am a big fan of ballet flats. They are comfortable, and I think they look nicer than loafers.

Also, I recently went to a jewelry party where the hostess tried to convince us that you only need jewelry and not clothes. I heartily disagreed.

Draft saved Draft deleted