1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention video gamers: GTA IV delayed until spring 2008

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Damn...

http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=258238&panda=sad

2. Hell I've yet to beat any of the existing GTA games. This gives me more time...

3. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

i just complete enough to get a lot of guns and have space to run around and kill a lot of people. Yes, I have rage.

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

This announcement puts the breaks on me buying an XBox 360. Was only going next-gen for GTA4, then I will adapt. Damn you Rockstar! and put out Manhunt 2 already I want to see what all the fuss is about.

5. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

MOTHER#*$y#*@t^!!!

Rockstar also delayed Manhunt 2, another title I was all psyched up about getting.

Oh well, gives me another few months to save up to buy a PS3...

By the way, I'm ashamed to admit I've gotten 100% completion on four GTAs (Vice City, Vice City Stories, III and Liberty City Stories).

6. Precious Roy

What about San Andreas? You ace that one yet?

7. Norman Stansfield

Nah, not enough testicular fortitude. It's just TOO damn involved. The others weren't nearly as bad.

I'm assuming GTA IV is gonna be even more involved than San Andreas, so I'm already writing off 100% on it.

I'm a glass-half-empty kind of guy.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

In good news, Brunswick bowling on PSP August 14th.

9. Precious Roy

I hear that, the dating stuff in SA was the worst... I guess it mimicked my real life.

10. Norman Stansfield

Well-played. :D

I kind of ruined my chances early on by intentionally spoiling my dates. I believe I killed the first chick (Denise?) with a Molotov. Can't say I've done that in real life, though.

11. Norman Stansfield

I wonder if that'll be coming out on the WII...I kick ass on that bowling game that comes with the console...

12. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

This is great news. There's already a bunch of great games coming out in the fall that's going to dip into my wallet/time. (Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Lego Star Wars, to name a few) I can wait a few more months. I'm just hoping this doesn't delay the downloadable episodes for the 360 which were due to be released in the first quarter of '08.

Draft saved Draft deleted