1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ATTENTION: ESPN/Yankees/Clemens bashers

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, May 16, 2007.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

spnited, no surprise. They did this last year when he worked his way through the Astros' farm system. It was actually kind of entertaining watching 19-year old Class A ballplayers step into the batter's box all wide eyed. One kid went deep on him and I cheered out loud.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

So do they stop covering the game after Clemens is lifted after five innings?

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I have never known hate like I hate Roger Clemens.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Can't stand the Yankees or Clemens, but I actually liked watching the minor league games. Good change of pace.

6. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Pshah. I know for a fact that you are brimming with all kinds of hatred!

7. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

Copernicus was wrong. Apparently the universe revolved around Roger Clemens.

(I really hope that Copernicus reference was accurate... otherwise, I sound overly stupid ;) )

8. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

It's statements like this that make IJAG one of my favorite posters. Hated him in Boston, Houston, New York and every stop along the way. FU, Rajah.

Draft saved Draft deleted