1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Attention Divorce Lawyers ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Hackers threaten to out 37 million cheaters or those who fantasize about cheating etc etc.

Hookup Site Ashley Madison Hacked

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So would it be cheating if you used the Ashley Madison site but were single?

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Their only embarrassment would be outed fantasies.

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

"Too bad for those men," the hackers said in a released document, according to The Verge. "They're cheating dirtbags and deserve no such discretion." In a statement, Avid Life Media said it is working with law enforcement agencies to bring the hackers to justice.

Not to judge, but hey computer nerds just because you were always picked on for being nerds, and most likely have never had sex without paying, do you have to be haters.

5. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Freqposter scoffs at the lack of game in these men.

Batman likes this.
  6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I wonder why the hackers singled out men. I assume some women belong to the site. Otherwise, it would not be all that popular.

7. cjericho

They sound like women, or guys who never get laid.

Ace likes this.
  8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

9. cjericho

Thing I don't get about hackers, is they really could be successful at legal activity. Just from a few places I worked at some of the IT guys didn't really know shit. I admit to being pretty much computer illiterate, other than being able to navigate sites like Ashley Madison. But at some jobs I remember having laptop issues and thinking this IT guy doesn't seem to being doing much more than I did and the problem still isn't solved. Not knowing the job so can't say for sure, but would think any of these hackers could be working as network guys for major companies. Not like when you see a kid arrested for stealing cars, and his mom or aunt will say he is so smart if he just worked at something positive he would be successful. Hackers pretty much can do what they do and have a job.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Because what fun is that?

11. freqposter

freqposter Active Member

The value of prepaid gift cards and cash strikes once more although I cannot imagine who would use a form of payment or ID that is tied to a person's authentic identity.

Haven't been on the AM site in years.

Fortunately (or maybe not so fortunately) the months I spent on there, I built up a crew of mommies, not unlike stocking a minor-league farm system, that still pays off today.

Only missing a left handed starter that can be available on Tuesdays.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I agree on your assessment, but I would think hackers would get pretty bored asking folks like us if we have tried rebooting and asking if our cables are plugged in.

Draft saved Draft deleted