1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atlantic Southeast Airlines: Watch your F*#@$@%# mouth

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, Jun 15, 2011.

1. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

You shouldn't be. I've discussed the sports I officiate before.

But I get your point. I'm a stickler for rules. True. But I understand there are times to look the other way, and this situation may have been that. However, crews take safety seriously, so why make a douche of yourself ON A PLANE?

It's not like this is something new.

2. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Yes, IJAG, the thread seems to be following along with what we actually know about the case (which is far too little).
    It does seem to me that it would be pretty easy to gather info about Atlantic Southeast, which I've flown several times into my hometown and other places.
    Also, the way the story is written, there was a clear description of how the scenario played out with regard to when they actually decided to throw the guy off.
    If the plane was in the air I'd likely vote to ask everyone to just "hold their noses" and continue on to the original destination.
    bydesign is correct in that you don't screw around with rules or with what's asked of you by flight crews. Just do it (and refrain from cussing and using vulgar language in front of other customers)

Draft saved Draft deleted