1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atlantic 10 baseball tournament

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by SportsGuyBCK, May 12, 2013.

1. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Veteran freelancer available to cover out of town teams playing in the Atlantic 10 baseball tournament May 22-25 in Charlotte, N.C. Will be there covering tournament for Charlotte Observer, but have their OK to provide gamers/sidebars for other papers providing there's no conflict/deadline issues ...

Quick background on myself -- 25-plus years covering sports all across the spectrum ... in the past 12 months, I've handled freelance assignments for the Observer, NBA.com, SportsXChange, the Associated Press, the Philadelphia Enquirer/Daily News and the Oklahoman ...

Drop me a PM here or email me at BKiserWSComm@gmail.com for information, recent clips or to make arrangements ...

Draft saved Draft deleted