1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atlanta to its Youth: "Pull your damn pants up!"

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Aug 23, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Trenton (NJ) city council discussed it last week:
    http://www.nj.com/news/times/index.ssf?/base/news-3/1187323816299500.xml&coll=5

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Dennis Leary is smiling tonight ...

"It's called under-fucking-wear for a reason! Now pull up your pants!"

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Slow day on the city hall beat in Atlanta and apparently, Trenton.

Dumbasses.

4. KG

KG Active Member

I can't believe they are wasting time and tax dollars on BSing about this. Seriously...spend more time and money on the stuff that really matters.

5. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

This is basically trying to cure a symptom while ignoring the disease. With that said, this thread will not...

[​IMG] ...

well.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Link that!

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

8. Dallas passed an ordinance similar to this a year or two ago. As far as I can tell it isn't enforced.

TRUE STORY: Sometime in the early/mid '90s two kids approached James Brown and asked for his autograph. He told them "I'd be glad to give you my autograph as soon as you turn your cap around and point it towards your future. And while you're at it pull your pants up and maybe your grades will follow." Sock it to me Soul Brother #1!

9. Cameron Frye

Cameron Frye Member

If the ACLU ever gets bored defending NAMBLA, maybe they can go after asinine laws like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted