1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, May 13, 2011.

1. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Yes, and UW even won that day (an upset in 1992).

I probably would've lost the V two weeks before during the Ohio State upset but we both got so sunburned in Section P... :)

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Lost mine at 22, but it could've happened a lot earlier.

I had a girl in my Spanish class who had a crush on me when I was a junior in high school. She was nice, but was one of those classic insecure types who probably didn't have a good father figure at home, so she slept around with every dude she could.

We were at lunch talking one day and she said, "Let's get out of here. We can go to my house." I knew exactly what and how many guys had been to "her house". I chickened out, too goody goody to leave school and risk getting into trouble. Her interest cooled after that and she moved on to her next bang.

The truth is that while I forestalled loss of virginity for way too long, I probably avoided a nice case of chlamydia, or at the very least, the crabs.

I had another girl in my Spanish class who liked me too. I have no earthly idea why. I looked like a wimpier version of Wormser from Revenge Of The Nerds sans glasses.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

4. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

TTIWWP. Or not.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Not it is. :-\

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

DAMMIT! I SAID I DON'T WEAR GLASSES!

But look again. Look how much ASS he's getting.

Seriously, those Omega Mu's have big asses.

7. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

16. Was the first time for both of us. FB friends with her still. She's married. Every time I see her post a picture of her husband, I think "I took your wife's virginity." That's weird.

8. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

26 years of age. Only reason I can remember the age is it was my wedding night, and I can at least remember the year we got married.

Helps that my wife is the only girl I ever seriously dated.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I respect the hell out of that, I really do, but you must be one calloused mother fucker.

10. You only have to feel nine months older.

11. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

I think I was 24 or 25, met this girl online, she was talking about how she always ended up with the wrong guys and didn't meet a real gentleman. I said I'd take her for dinner sometime. Well, somehow, ended up hanging out with her that night. Went for a walk, watched a movie, and one thing led to another and was in. Don't think I had a clue what I was doing.

She'd had a lot of guys over time and I probably shouldn't have done that, but I did anyway, it was fairly uneventful and it was over without any real climax of any sort. Ended up going home and talking on MSN with the girl I wished it was.

12. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

19. Looking back with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, I worked real hard for about two years not to lose it. Dumb, I guess.

But, 25 years later, we got married. So there's that.

Draft saved Draft deleted