1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, May 13, 2011.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

My hand and I first got it on back in '92.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Much like the Pittsburgh Pirates, it was nearly 20 years before I even sniffed a shot at glory. I was 22, to be exact, with my first serious girlfriend (I was shy, awkward and ugly in high school, and that carried over for most of my college years). Super Bowl Sunday, 1999. John Elway ran wild over the Falcons and I ran wild over her. Did some heavy petting for most of the game, then did the deed later that night.
    I think the actual act lasted about as long as a BYH sex tape on fast forward, but it felt good to finally become a man.

And then, six months later she broke my heart and proceeded to do a Mexican hat dance on the damn thing for another two years.
    Olé!

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I was 14 or 15. She was a year older. We did it in my friend's bedroom floor. An hour later, I walked across the street, climbed into her window and hit it again.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

DAMMIT!

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

19. Small dorm room. Late at night. Was meh.

6. Was 22 ... Must have been OK because she kept coming back ... In fact, we broke up 6 years ago and she keeps coming back when we're in the same town ... She says breaking up with me was the stupidest thing she ever did ... I think that means I win

7. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

I'm saving mine for after I'm dead.

With my luck, though, I'll float euphorically toward what appears to be a shooting of the latest AXE ad, and some tall, grimy one-eyed stranger in a long beard will stride forward and say, "Lisa Ann thinks she's Abe Vigoda or something, so ... No. 72, get your ass over here. And for Christ's sake, keep the glasses on."

8. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Small tangent in this discussion.

Before you all did the deed for the first time, how much emphasis did you place on it? How important was the first time for you?

For me, it constantly stressed me out because it seemed like all my friends were getting some and I wasn't and then, after I actually did it for the first time, I couldn't help but think "That was the big deal?".

I mean, don't get me wrong. It felt amazing. But I guess I was expecting to feel like a changed man the next day and I just woke up the way I always wake up ... with morning wood and a desire for Raisin Bran.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Can't believe I'm agreeing with you for once, sir, but I am.

Lock this thread, we have a winner.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She has five kids and I've hung out with her husband before. He knows I dated his wife, but assumes nothing happened because we were so young and we've stayed friends over the years. Hell, I went to her wedding and it wasn't strange.

I have no explanation for how we stayed friends, but we did...

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I posted something about how Rush and Black Sabbath should be in the Rock Hall, and someone - Bubbler, I think - said something about how he didn't "want to hear about anyone being f$#%ing influenced by f$#%ing Rush!"

Haven't looked back since.

12. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

No "In The Mood" on cue?

Draft saved Draft deleted