1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Care Bear, May 13, 2011.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

That is an awesome story! Makes me happy I can't remember my first time...I'm going to use this story instead. :)

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

You can't remember your first time or you can't remember her name?

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Did I misread that, or did BYH walk in on you, three other guys and four nurses, as you lost your virginity in 1981?

The guy isn't only prolific on here!

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

At 20, on a farm road in North Carolina. In the back of a '67 Chevelle. To a forty-something with sketchy teeth

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I hope the card says something to the effect of "Merry Christmas, remember when we boned? That was kewl."

6. ARR

ARR New Member

I was 17, she was 19 and the United States was in the process of invading Iraq (second time). We as a country invaded Sadam and we as my junk invaded a lovely lady named Heather. Big day.

7. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I turned down my first chance at age 12 or 13 because I was "seeing" another girl (who I don't think I actually ever even kissed). Damned if I didn't get another legit chance for six more years before finally cashing in.

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

ARR lost his V card the same day my first child was born. Damn I feel old.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Age, not to whom.

10. littlehurt98

littlehurt98 Member

"I was a little too tall. Could've used a few pounds. Tight pants points hardly reknown. She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes. And points all her own sitting way up high. Way up firm and high."

11. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

It was my girlfriend in high school. Things ended so badly with us, I have literally forgotten aspects of the relationship...including the first time. I do remember us doing it in her cousin's pool...but that was a year and change later.
    But yes...no actual recollections of the "first deed."

12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Maybe instead of pictures of their families they exchange naked pictures of each other, to track the changes through the years? And instead of the cheesy "what our family did this year" letters, all of them start off with "Dear Penthouse Forum..."

Draft saved Draft deleted